http://www.amazon.com?%5Fencoding=UTF8&tag=talesofcatasp-20 Tales of CAT aspirants and IIMA stories: How to crack DI/LR/DS - Part 2 with illustrations

Tales of CAT aspirants and IIMA stories

It's a tale from the students about CAT and IIMA. I shall be bringing in success stories from different students, their focused CAT preparation strategies. Also, posts will be there on the life and culture at IIMA, that you may be keen to know. It's an insider's view!

Friday, October 06, 2006

How to crack DI/LR/DS - Part 2 with illustrations

Here I have illustrated about the
  • structures
  • strategies
I talked about in my previous posts. The examples are mostly taken from previous CAT papers.

http://catiimatales.googlepages.com/di2

Hope it will be useful to you all.
Boss@IIMA

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is ur name boss? and which IIM are u studying? which batch?

7:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot!!! It s really nice of u..... I would like 2 get more questions....I m preparin 4 CAT...If possible mail me at throb4thilzy@yahoo.co.in.

8:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot!!! It s really nice of u..... I would like 2 get more questions....I m preparin 4 CAT...If possible mail me at throb4thilzy@yahoo.co.in.

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home