http://www.amazon.com?%5Fencoding=UTF8&tag=talesofcatasp-20 Tales of CAT aspirants and IIMA stories: Final Notes on CAT and some Quants shortcuts

Tales of CAT aspirants and IIMA stories

It's a tale from the students about CAT and IIMA. I shall be bringing in success stories from different students, their focused CAT preparation strategies. Also, posts will be there on the life and culture at IIMA, that you may be keen to know. It's an insider's view!

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Final Notes on CAT and some Quants shortcuts

Hi all,
The D-day is near. All of you must be either tensed or eagerly anticipating for the 19th November! I hope the readers of the blog do a great job there and crack the exam. I am right now in Genpact writing this blog. I came here for a project work!

Ok! Now back to business - this edition I bring in two things.... A final note on CAT and some quants shortcuts. The quants shortcuts document was prepared by a fellow student here, Ashutosh Kar and you won't find better than this one. Check it out!

Let me know if you have some questions - I'll be checking my mails on Thursday evening. Email websites are blocked here except for one terminal!

All the best to you and meet you all after 19th; I'll be bringing in CAT GD-PI stuff then!
Have a cracking exam.
Cheers!
Boss@IIMA

1 Comments:

Blogger Vignesh said...

Hi buddy.,

found ur pdf quans., quite usefull., am goin to appear for cat this nov., and only 3 months to start my prep...
IS this timeframe sufficient for preparing..?

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home