http://www.amazon.com?%5Fencoding=UTF8&tag=talesofcatasp-20 Tales of CAT aspirants and IIMA stories: CAT experiences of students

Tales of CAT aspirants and IIMA stories

It's a tale from the students about CAT and IIMA. I shall be bringing in success stories from different students, their focused CAT preparation strategies. Also, posts will be there on the life and culture at IIMA, that you may be keen to know. It's an insider's view!

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

CAT experiences of students

Next two weeks I'll dedicate for CAT experiences of different students - all coming up after Diwali. Keep watching this space.
Boss@IIMA

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! I am Arun and am preparing for CAT. I had asked this question earlier but got no answers. Still, I am asking again. I don't have much to show for my extra-curricular activities. I am an avid reader and I am into creative writing. How should I prove this to the interviewers during the interviews?
Also, your site is really very helpful. It is really helped me.
e-mail: cybaryan@yahoo.co.in

9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This will be really helpful. Hey! did you noticed that now anyone can join orkut.

Read here

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home